Rubicon is ten years old and is as busy as ever. In recent months we have:
- Continued to work in the Dorset system helping Dorset Healthcare NHSFT with its HIP2 capital investment business cases.
- Won new work with Dorset County Hospital also linked to HIP2 funding.
- Commenced work with colleagues from other SMEs to develop a health and care hub in Ely.
- Completed the outline business case for two new mental health units in Surrey and subsequently worked with our client to bid for central funds for the first scheme.
- Won a new piece of work helping Worcestershire Health & Care to develop their estate strategy – almost ten years since the first time we worked with this trust.
- Continued to review ETTF bids for NHSE.
- Completed our work with the Adult Cerebral Palsy Hub.
- Started a project for overseas investors looking at opportunities in England.
- Continued to support colleagues in SCWCSU by placing interim staff.