A vital response to the NHS’ QIPP challenge is service redesign. Whether redesigning whole health and social care systems such as urgent care, or niche services such as mental health access, Rubicon can help you to create a new service model reflecting evidence based best practice. Our approach is based on researching what works well elsewhere and then with your service users, clinicians and commissioners co-design a local implementation taking account of unique local needs.
Recent examples of our work include:
- Work with BaNES, Swindon and Wiltshire to redesign services to reduce acute hospital stays.
- A review of Wolverhampton’s mental health strategy.
- The “Purbeck Project” – redesigning community-based services in this Dorset locality.
- Redesign of adult and older people’s mental health services across northern Staffordshire.
- Support to the Berkshire East health community helping to redesign urgent care, long-term conditions, MSK and paediatrics.