The Elis group of six leading Commissioning Support Units (CSUs) has awarded Rubicon a place on its framework agreement. The framework agreement allows CSUs to access a range of supporting expertise and capacity from Rubicon and our partners Channel 3 Group. Together Rubicon and Channel 3 can now provide support to the CSUs in the areas of:
- Needs assessment: including health needs assessments and equalities impact assessments.
- Best practice advice: including evidence reviews and evidence based care pathway redesign.
- Organisational development: development of organisation development strategies, and design and delivery of activities to support teams within organisations.
The six CSUs, will be providing services to over 90 CCGs. The CSUs are:
- NHS North East London CSU
- NHS Staffordshire and Lancashire CSU
- NHS North of England CSU
- NHS South West CSU
- NHS Cheshire and Merseyside CSU
- NHS South CSU